Saturday, 8 November 2014

Stall Makeover

Today, with the help of my daughter, I have given my stall a make over.  It's placed in a cosy little emporium in West Sussex absolutely full of crafty goodness. I am very proud of the fact that most of the items I am selling have been handmade by myself, from fabric bags to gift bags, snoods, hats, bunting, cards and heaps more



The mini crochet bunting looks sweet across the shelf and has given me inspiration to update the heart edging with mini fabric bunting with the stall name on it, so watch this space

The gift bags are doing well and as we were adjusting the display a lady bought some - very interesting to see peoples taste as she didn't choose the ones I was expecting her to


I love making these bags, as it's great seeing a piece of material turn into something so pretty and useful too


And of course, after all that hard work we had to stop for tea and cake...